It is the end of March and it is snowing today. I want spring to be here for more than a couple of days. Now, we are back to winter so I guess that March came in like a lion and might leave as a lion. Oh well, what can you do when you live in Utah and this is how spring is every year.
Other than the weather, life is going good. Ryan and I went to see Vantage Point last night. It was a pretty good movie. Mostly, I wanted to go to the movies so that I could get popcorn. Movie popcorn is the best. We also went to SLC yesterday because Ashley had to go to the Church History Museum so we went along with Laura. It was a fun afternoon. After the museum, we went shopping for clothes to wear for our engagement photos. We are taking them in 2 weeks. So all in all we had a really fun day yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment