Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Much needed day off

Today, I am taking the day off because I am in need of a break. Actually, I have to go have my pre-dental exam for getting my wisdom teeth out. So I figure I would take the day off and get some other things done today.
Well, the wedding plans are coming right along. We are now getting to all of the small things since most of the big things are planned. We had a chance to see the backyard plans for my aunt and uncle's house so we could start to think what we want the reception site to look like. We are also working getting all the addresses together.
Other than the wedding plans, we are busy finishing out the school year. Ryan has just a couple weeks left before finals and then he will have a much needed break before he starts spring term. I have a 2 and 1/2 weeks before spring break. So the next few weeks will be busy.

1 comment:

Brent and Tracie said...

Hey Natalie (can I call you Nat?),

Anyways, I have a compiled list of addresses from my wedding. I don't have everything of course but I do have a lot. I will try to forward it to Ryan this afternoon.:)