Wednesday, March 12, 2008
If Life Was Like a Basketball Game
Natalie and I remain busy with school and work. It sometimes it seems like it just never ends! Earlier today I was thinking about how I wish life was like a basketball game. It is hard work and you have fun at the same time, but mostly I think it would be neat if during the day you could put up the T (time out sign with your hands) and everyone would stop and you could take a nap or spend extra time with someone or eat an orange slice. How amazingly nice would that be! And at the end of the day (game) you get to be throw down a caprisan or two and spend time with who you love the most. Maybe this doesn't make too much sense, but I don't think anyone can argue with a caprisan and good company. Until next time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohh how Precious!!! hehehehe What is a caprisam anyway?
Post a Comment