Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kids

Well, I have not really shared any funny stories from my students this year, so I thought that I would share one. For those who did not know, my students think that Ryan is the best thing to happen to them. They love him. They always want him to come and visit with them and get mad when he cannot come.
Anyway, this week is patriotic week at my school. So the kids had to make a flag, at first we thought that the flag how to be about our class. So we started to come up with ideas. The one student said that we should put 35 stars on the flag with each of the kid’s names. Then someone else added that I needed to be on the flag. Then another student added that Ryan needed to be on the flag. Then one of the students said that we should put to big stars in the middle, one with a wedding dress and the other with a suit and then makes the flag into a heart and put Ryan and I names on it. I thought that it was very cute of them to think about making the flag about Ryan and I. In the end, the flag really had to look like the real America flag. But still kids have the greatest things to say.

Things for you to know:
6 schools left until spring break
85 days until my wedding
Happy Birthday, Mom Braswell

1 comment:

birchfam said...

That is so cute! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet Ryan!