Sunday, April 27, 2008

The ABC of Ryan

I had to do it for Ryan so that it would get done. He gave me the answers and I wrote them down. Enjoy!

A- Attached or single: Attached to Natalie and chocolate cake
B- Best Restaurant: Cafe Rio
C- Cake or Pie: Cake, ice cream cake
D- Day of Choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Toilet Paper
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Gummi Worms
H- Hometown: Kennawick, WA
I- Indulgence(s): Eating a lot of ice creams
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: yes
L- Life would be incomplete without: Natalie's Curly Hair
M- Marriage Date: June 27, 2008
N- Number of Siblings: 5
O- Oranges or Apples: Apple
P- Phobias or Fears: Natalie leaving me for a black man and never getting done with school
Q- Quote(s):
R- Reason To Smile: Seeing Natalie after a long day at work and ice cream
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Ryan S., Mike B., Tracie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: My front two teeth are fake
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Word of Wisdom breaker, eat a lot of meat
W- Worst Habit: Natalie just said that I am perfect so I will stick with that!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: x-rays? I don't get this one but Rachel would want to see this one
Y- Your Favorite Food: Meat
Z: Zodiac: Aquarius

1 comment:

Ryan and Rachel said...

Wooo bro..hold up on the meat!! Haha I had no idea that your favorite color was red. What kind of twin am I anyway? PS. go to Pery's blog, she had her baby!
Rachel