Well, we have made it to May. It is a very cold start to the month of May. We had snow last night as well as during the day today. The high temperature was only in the 40's. I am finally moved into my new apartment that I will be living in until the first week of June. I am living with Laura and so far she is the only one so we will have to see if we ever get roommates. This month will be a really busy with lots of different events. Our first big event of the month is my cousin's wedding on Saturday. I hoping for nice weather for her. Also, my mom gets here tomorrow. I am happy that we will be in the same place so that she can help me with wedding plans.
Dates to know:
Wedding in 57 days
Bridals in 6 days
Out of school in 21 days
No comments:
Post a Comment