I am done with this school year. I am not going to do anything related to school until after the wedding. I get a good 5 or 6 weeks off and then it will be time to start getting ready for the fall school year.
Well, since I am on, I will get a short update on us. We got our bed last night and we are getting the keys to our apartment tonight. I will be moving things in next week. We are helping my sister and her husband move today. Also, my family is coming down today from Brigham city. They made it here to Utah on Tuesday. Ryan has a math test today so he will join the rest of us later on.
Well, we will see a lot of you in 27 days for our wedding. We are just finishing up things and we will be ready for that day.
2 comments:
Yeah!!! Less than a month!! I"m so excited for you guys!
You got "on" bed huh?:) Good thing I heard from another source that you just bought your bed:) JK
Enjoy the break, we can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment