Well, another week has come and gone. School is just flying by with only 8 school days left. Ryan is still working hard on his math class and still has a few of weeks to go before the final in mid-June. School keeps before of us busy each day. I am looking forward to the summer break this year to relax.
The wedding plans are almost done. Just the small things that need to be done. Hopefully, everyone got their announcements and are ready to party with us on June 27th. Mostly, I am just waiting until school gets out so that I have more time to do things.
Ryan and I both were called to Sunday school teachers for the time that we have left in our singles ward. It should be a good calling. I love teaching at church and Ryan and I will team teach together. We will teach for the first time on this Sunday.
Days until the wedding 39!
No comments:
Post a Comment