Ryan and I went to see Twilight yesterday with Laura and Ashley. I enjoyed the movie and Ryan made it through the movie. If you are a fan of chick flicks then you will enjoy the movie.
I stayed home from work on Friday to go to the doctor. I have been having a lot of headaches lately and my back has been hurting. She gave me some exercises to help with my back pain and told me to get my eyes checked. I try to go yesterday but the doctor has just left so I am going back on Tuesday. We will see if I need glasses or not.
Ryan has his last week of classes and then finals next week. I have two weeks left of school. We are looking forward to our two week Christmas break and spending time with family.
1 comment:
I laughed a lot during the movie!
Bummer on the glasses I hate'm! I hope it is something else like side effects from being a teacher!
Post a Comment