Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving
We had a nice Thanksgiving break. The best parts were being able to sleep in and spend time with family. We spend Wednesday just catching up on things around the house and then we headed up to Midway for the break. We had a nice dinner on Thursday and we played the Wii. On Friday, we did go shopping to the outlets in Park City. We got Ryan some much needed winter clothes. Also, Ryan went to paintball with his family while I did the rest of my Christmas shopping. We headed back home on Saturday afternoon. We also bought ourselves a new camera. Ryan had his taken from my old apartment and mine was old. We had a nice Sunday dinner with the family. Ryan's parents are still in town until tomorrow so they have been staying with us. I did not take any pictures but I hope that get better now that I have a new camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment