Friday, December 12, 2008

Cause I never write

Some might say that I am not cool because I don't ever write anything on the blog; just my dear wife. I guess I like to think of myself as the strong SILENT type. But I thought I would add my 2 cents of commentary for our small family.
It turns out that Natalie does need glasses so they are on the way. I just need everyone to remind her to wear them over this Christmas break. We will see how it goes, she didn't like it when I called her my cute little nerd, so be aware of any comments you might have.
I am happy this semester is coming to a close. Period.
Natalie wrote in the last post that we were able to go and watch the new Twilight movie. In order to keep any manly integrity I have, or as Tony would put it, "to not have to turn in my man card," I didn't quite enjoy the movie so much, but was glad Natalie liked it. The whole Edward thing just puts me on edge.
Take Luck and have a great holliday season!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Way to write my love!

Vanessa said...

How do I get Michael to write on our blog?