Sunday, January 24, 2010
Weekends are the best!
Well, the weekend has come and is almost gone again. Friday, Ryan and I went to a ward activity. It was an Iron Chef showdown. The ingredient was bacon. I called Ashley and she came over and made bacon cupcakes and a salad with bacon in it. We did not win but she did a great job on her cooking. On Saturday, I had some girl time with my little sisters. I went and got some fabric to make a blanket and burp clothes for our little boy. In the evening, we watched the BYU basketball game. Today, our little boy has been more active then he has been in the past. He has been kicking for most of the morning. Last night, Ryan got to feel him for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love also weekend!
Post a Comment