Thursday, January 28, 2010
Crazy Week
Well, We have had a crazy week. We got a phone call at 11:30pm on Monday night from my sister. She was having chest pain and back pain. We got up and picked her up from her house and took her to the ER. They ran some tests and took some pictures and found that she had stones in her gall bladder. So I made a call to my parents and to her school to let them know that she would not be at work and that my parents need to come down in the morning to be with Laura. By the time we got home it was 2:30am and we got a little sleep and I went to work in the morning. I only made it through half the day and came home to take a nap. It was a long Tuesday but Laura had her gall bladder out on Wednesday morning and is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment