Sunday, September 28, 2008

A to Z, Getting to know Ryan (by force)

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Ryan Stephens
C-Cake or Pie: German Chocolate Cake! MMMmmm Get in my belly!
D-Day: Saturday because it is the weekend and I can do nothing if I want to
E-Essential Item: Food
F-Favorite Color: Blue
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: Cocolate covered gummy bears
H-Hometown: Kenniwick, WA
I-Indulgences: Food
J-January or July: January
K-Kids: not yet
L-Life is incomplete without: Natalie
M-Marriage Date: June 27, 2008
N-Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 3 sisters, 7 brother-in-laws, and 6 sister-in-laws (ask Natalie for a break down)
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples, geesh, thats what Washington is known for!
P-Phobias or Fears: I am not afraid!!!
Q-Quote: "Thats finger flickin' fun" - Doug Butler
R-Reason to Smile: Dinner time!
S-Season: Winter/Spring
T-Tag: No one because I didn't even want to do this
U-Unknown fact about me: Natalie doesn't like how I make the bed.
V-Vacation destination of choice: The lodge where my family went a few times with other families and rode horses and stuff.
W-Worst Habit: Not waking up on time
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays ae pretty fun, I have had a few
Y-your favorite food: I love all food except spicy things, but I especially love icecream
Z-Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh, poor Ryan. Sorry you had to fill out my dumb tag.

Ryan and Rachel said...

you spelt our home town wrong!!! What a shame, I guess I better do this tag now since you have finally done it.