1. Did you date someone from your school? a couple of dates with boys from my school but the guys that I dated did not go to my school
2. What kind of car did you drive? Camry
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? I am sure that something happened but I can not think of one
4. Were you a party animal? Not really
5. Were you considered a flirt? Sometimes
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir for all four years.
7. Were you a nerd? No
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes and proud of it
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I can not think of any of my teachers names.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the lunchroom
13. School mascot? Skyhawks
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Did not go
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe my senior year
16. What do you remember most about graduation? It was a fun day!
17. Where did you go on senior skip day? My friends and I just hung out for the day
18. Were you in any clubs? Quill and Scroll and yearbook
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes
20. Who was your prom date? Austin Brooks
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Never
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Stand up for yourself more and it will be fine
I tag: Rachel, Tracie and my husband
No comments:
Post a Comment