The last time we went to the doctor, they asked how many words that Carter knew. Since we have his 18 month check-up on Monday, I thought that I would make a list of the words that he knows.
Getting ready:
bath
wash
teeth
diaper
socks
shoes
hat
Body Parts:
head
hair
toes
nose
ears
mouth
eyes
Food:
table
eat
drink
cup
bowl
grape
tomato
candy
chocolate
cheese
cold
hot
bread
water
treat
Things from Blues Clues:
Steve
Blue
Pepper
Mailbox
Magenta
Paprika
Slippery Soap
Tickety Tock
Periwinkle
Puppy
letter
notebook
think
friend
clue
rain
Animals:
Baa (sheep)
cow
dog
cat
pig
duck
bird
bear
monkey
lion
People:
Grandma (both)
Grandpa (both)
Emery
Paige
Garrett
Carson
Mom
Dad
Carter
Devon
Eric
Lance
Laura
Miriam
Simon
Ashley
Church Items:
temple
Jesus
church
scriptures
Other Words:
baby
car
truck
train
ball
dance
plane
bubbles
red
color
bed
bug
rock
book
If I added right that is 90 words plus he will repeat just about anything that I say to him. These words are things that he says very clearly and I can understand about 95% of the things that Carter tells me. I can not believe how much he has learned in the last few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment