Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our Family Vacation (Final Part)

Day 11: Visiting My Hometown: Fairborn, Ohio

Our Library

Foy's is a old five and dime store

Carter's candy for Foy's

The bank that I lived next to
I could not take a picture of my house because the people who bought it, painted it an ugly brown. Also, while in Fairborn, I got to have breakfast with my friend Megan and her boyfriend, Keith.

Day 12: Going to Church and visiting friends and family
We went to church in my old building and then we had lunch and visited with friends. Then we went to Ryan's sister's house for dinner and dessert. Carter got to meet his cousins, Beka and Will, for the first time.

Day 13: Fly Home

We had a wonderful vacation and it was nice to see a lot of people and things. We are already looking forward to the next Braswell Family Vacation. We are going to San Diego, Ca in the summer of 2014.

2 comments:

The Tengelsens said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you got a good vacation in. I am sure you guys deserved it!

Vanessa said...

Wish I could have come for the visit to Fairborn. Did somebody get a picture of the house? I want to see it.