Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family Pictures






This weekend, my sister took some family pictures for us. They turned out great. Thanks Vanessa!

3 comments:

Brent and Tracie said...

Those pictures turned out great. He is smiling great already.

CK Morgan said...

your baby is so so cute. We were just checking up on the old relief society blog to see if you guys had had your baby yet. We noticed the feet...did you know before? If you have any questions about the whole process be sure and ask us cause we went through all that with Jonathan. Hope you all are enjoying your adorable baby boy!

queenofwackiness said...

Natalie and Ryan - I don't know how I got on your blog....but somehow I di. It was so much fun to hold little Carter last night. He is really adorable. Enjoy him because you won't believe how fast time passes. Enjoy having you come to Midway and hope you will come up often.

Love, Nancy Jones