Friday, May 14, 2010

2 Weeks Old


Carter is 2 weeks old and growing. At the doctor today these were his measurements:
Weight: 8lb 3oz with casts and doctor says without about 7lb 11oz
Height: 20.5 inches
Head: 35cm
He is just a great baby and we love him so much.

5 comments:

Brent and Tracie said...

I just want to stare at his picture all day he is so cute.

Vanessa said...

Looks just like his daddy!

Baker #4 said...

Very cute! But I must admit - lunch is just not the same without you...

Tessa said...

Hope this isn't too creepy, me leaving a comment ... I know I'm a total stranger, and I hope it's okay that I do so.
Your baby boy is so cute! I read that he's in casts. I had bilateral clubbed feet and displaced shins when I was born and I wore casts and corrective shoes, etc. I was a severe case also ... but I have no noticeable issues from it. Wanted to be encouraging (hope that was what I'm doing??). Oh, and congrats!

Kierstin said...

Congrats!! He looks so sweet. I am glad to hear everything is going well. Enjoy every moment.

Love the name. My cousin's name is Carter Alan and he is going to be 19 this August. Pretty funny, huh?