Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rainy Day

Yea, it is rain and not snow. I am happy that it is finally spring weather. Ryan finished his finals on Wednesday. So now he is done with school until August 30th. I have 24 days left until the end of school. These next couple of weeks will be full of testing for my students. I hate the core tests but they must be done. Lance is spending the next couple of days with us until he finishes his finals on Wednesday. I am looking to the warmer weather and the chance to start taking walks everyday. I need to exercise more so I am starting small by just walking each day.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Good luck on the rest of the year. I remember it being so hard to wait for summer vacation. I never thought about how hard it must be for the teachers.

Vanessa said...

Too bad there was snow today. I am ready for nicer weather too.