Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scrapbooking

I love to scrapbook but it something that I have not been able to get around to doing for a while and I am very far behind. So I was trying to decided what to do with my bridals and wedding pictures. I knew that I wanted something to do with them, so thanks to Rachel, I found shutterfly.com which is a digital scrapbooking website. I was able to put my bridals and wedding pictures into two abulms and they look great. Now, I want to still scrapbooking by hand but it is nice to have two big parts done and now I can get caught-up with the rest. Here are the covers of my new creations.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I can't wait to see them!

Ryan and Rachel said...

I'm glad you liked how they turned out or else it would have all been my fault!!