Saturday, February 7, 2009

February

Where did January go? I cannot believe how fast the year is going already. I had parent/teacher conferences this week. They went much better then last time. I finally got some help for one of my students who really needs it. It should make my days easier at school. Ryan is enjoying most of his classes. He is not as busy this semester as last. He has a long break between classes which has given him time to study at school.
Last Saturday, we were able to have all the family in Provo come over to celebrate Ryan, Rachel, and Lance's birthday. We ate pizza and played a game. My favorite part was holding my niece. She is so cute. We are also waiting for the arrival sometime in the coming week for Rachel's baby boy to get here. We are also going to my parent house next weekend to visit the family. We love to spend time with any family.

No comments: