We have been able to get back into the swing of things after the Christmas break. Ryan has finally decided what he is going to do with the rest of his life. He has started his new major this semester, Urban Planning with a business minor. He will be done with school in April of 2011.
I have been moving along with the school year. We have are over the hump, we are more then half way done with the school year. My students this year have been a challenge but I have learned so much from them. Some of them have really hard home lives and I am glad that I can be the one stable thing in their lives.
For my birthday, Ryan and I went to see the movie Bedtime Stories. We really liked the movie so if you are looking for one to see, it is a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment