Friday, November 14, 2008

Half way through the month

Well, life is moving right along. I had my students program last night. They did a really good job and the parents really enjoyed it. The kids had to dance with each other and even after all the complaints about it, they really enjoyed themselves. I am definitely ready for the break. It has a been a hard month so far and I have not been in the best mood over the last couple of weeks. I have had parent problems and students problems this month.
Anyway, Ryan and I are doing fine. Ryan has finished one class and only has a project left for it. He will finish another class on Saturday when he takes the final. We are heading to my parents house after Ryan's final to watch the BYU football game and finish planning Vanessa's baby shower.

No comments: