Monday, October 20, 2008

Las Vegas

We had a great time this weekend in Las Vegas. We were able to spend some fun time with my family. The new baby, Garrett, is just so cute and cuddly. It was fun to see the rest of the Braswell family as well. I played a lot of games with Paige. We also enjoyed the warmer weather. We will post some pictures later.
Life is moving right along for us. Ryan is finishing up midterms and I am finishing up my first quarter of teaching on Friday. I will be 1/4 of the way through the school year. I should be an interesting day at work tomorrow after the kids have had almost a week off of school. Next week will be fun with Halloween coming up. I am trying to come up with a costume. I will probably be a doctor if I can find a mask and some fake doctor tools.

1 comment:

Ryan and Rachel said...

I can get a mask for you from work if you want. I also have some long white lab coats, or scrubs if that's what you're looking for. Just let me know!