Well, we are down to the last three weeks of planning. We have been able to get most things done with just a few things left. Mostly, we are just waiting for the days to pass.
I have enjoyed my first week off of work. I have been able to get some much needed sleep and rest. I have also been able to get some things moved into our apartment. We are picking up our bed on Saturday. It will be nice to have some things done with the apartment before we leave for CA.
Ryan only has a little less than two weeks left of school. We are both ready for him to be done. We are also ready for some warm weather. It has been another couple of rainy days here. I know that it will be 100 degrees for our wedding day but that is life.
1 comment:
I love the picture of you two making a heart. that's funny.
Post a Comment