This day of the week, Tuesday, is not a day that I really enjoy too much. I can handle Mondays because it is a shorter day, Wednesday is the middle of the week, Thursday is almost Friday, and Friday means the weekend. Tuesday means that the long week is just starting and the weekend still seems like forever away. I just thought that I would share my thoughts on Tuesday. Maybe there is someone out there that likes this day and can tell me why so I can maybe someday like it too.
Anyway, on a happier note. Tomorrow marks 4 months until the big day. Also, tomorrow, I have my first dress fitting so that should be a lot of fun. I love wearing my dress. In case you did not know, I brought my dress the day after Ryan and I got engaged. So I have not put it on in over a month. I am really excited to wear it again and even more excited for Ryan to see me in it (June 27th).
The last thing I want to share is that it is less than a month until spring. I am very ready for some nice weather. I hope for no more snow this year. Even though, I know that it is not done, I still wish for it to be done. Yea, for warm days to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment